This collection is a collaboration between world-famous English fabric brand, Thomas Mason, and the mastery of Japanese craftsmanship.
- Thread shanks for buttons: Thread shanks are used for the top button and cuff buttons. A smaller top button is used to reduce pressure felt against the neck.
- Sleeve pleats: The multiple pleats prevent the sleeves from twisting.
- Mother of pearl buttons: As their natural shine is of the highest quality, mother of pearl buttons are only used on the finest of shirts.
- Bias-cut gussets: Gussets cut at a 45-degree angle stretch in order to allow movement.
- Narrow hem and seams: To achieve the most elegant look and feel, the hems and seams are just 2mm.
- Diagonally sewn hem: The hem along the placket is sewn diagonally to reduce the discomfort of loose fabric.